In the coming time, every small Kirana shop owners will be going to search how they can become Jiomart distributor.
And the answer to this question that how to become a Jiomart distributor? It is right over here . Read full article
#The very first question is what is Jiomart?
Jiomart is an online- to- offline ( O2O ) e-commerce business platform launched by Jio.
On this Jio mart platform customers can place an order online, but purchases the products offline (nearest local retail stores).
It has the aim to connect 20 crore customers and 3 crores Offline stores throughout the country.
Its main aim is to connect small Kirana and grocery stores in-country.
so, the question that how to become a Jiomart distributor will be trending in the future. And it will remain a hot topic.
# What are the Jiomart distributor benefits?
- Jiomart distributor is now able to cover more customers throughout the city without traveling.
- Jio mart distributor can run their business online without any extra charge and can sell products at their own cost.
- Small Kiraan and grocery stores are now able to earn more profit from local only.
- Jio mart distributor does not have to pay any extra cost they will get benefits of JIo discounts.
# What are Jiomart customer Benefits?
- No minimum order value.
- Free home delivery.
- No question on return. etc..
#Here follows the step that how you can become Jiomart distributor.
- Visit the Official website Of Jiomart distributor. ( click here )
- Now click on the” I am Interested button” which is right below.
- Fill all your personal details which it asks such as Name, Firm Name, Email, Address, City, Pincode, and Mobile Number etc..
- Verify the captcha code which you see.
- Now Click on submit button.
- You will get a message displayed “Your lead created successfully”.
Now You have successfully submitted an application for a jiomart distributor. Jio mart team will contact you.
# Which Documents are requires to become Jiomart distributor.
- Two passport size photographs.
- Voter ID or Aadhar card photocopy
- Address document
- Firm certificates
- PAN Card
- GST certificate
# what is Jiomart WhatsApp Number.
JioMart has launched its own WhatsApp number through which customers can place their orders.
The Num is – 8850008000
Save this number in your contacts to get Jiomart services.
# Some key Facts of JIO and Facebook Deal
- Facebook acquired a 10% stake of reliance Jio by investing $5.7 billion in Jio Telecom.
- There are 280 million Facebook users in India so Facebook will give strength to Jiomart.
- Jio has 387.5 million customers in India so with Facebook Jio will have large customer base.
- With this deal, Jio can use the Facebook Whatsapp Business feature to promote Jiomart services.
JioMart platform is now ready to give tough, to all other e-commerce.
Companies like Amazon and Flipkart will get a good challenge.
Currently, Jiomart is operating its services in Mumbai.
soon it will be launched in all over India with its offer and discounts.
If you find this information useful please share with others on social media like WhatsApp, Facebook, etc.